Notes on the Normal school building
|This set of notes offers extensive detail and knowledge about the life of the old Normal school, focusing in particular on the building and related facilities. Learn about when the first telephones were installed, a "wheel room" added for bicycles and much more! The document covers the years 1867-1936. The 97 page document is a scan of some the note cards Wayne Dedman assembled for his history of the college written in 1967. The cards are mostly clippings from the village newspaper, but also items from catalogs and other institutional sources.
|Papers on the History of the College at Brockport
|Notes on the Normal school building