Market Street Fire Hall, Brockport

Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Authors
Guelph, George
Issue Date
1910-01-01
Type
image
Language
en_US
Keywords
Brockport Fire Department , Market Street
Research Projects
Organizational Units
Journal Issue
Alternative Title
Abstract
This brick structure was built in 1884 on Market Street to house the local fire companies in the aftermath of a bad fire on Main Street in 1877. The building was torn down and replaced by the current structure in 1971.
Description
Citation
Publisher
License
Journal
Volume
Issue
PubMed ID
DOI
ISSN
EISSN