Campus Map, 1949

Loading...
Thumbnail Image

Authors

Green, Harry

Issue Date

1949-01-01

Type

image

Language

en_US

Keywords

Brockport State Teachers College , Campus Map

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Alternative Title

Abstract

The campus in 1949. The post WWII expansion is beginning; the one building, today's Hartwell Hall, is no longer the main campus structure. Note the various buildings on the south side of Hartwell, along the railroad tracks. These were a mix of temporary "Quonset hut" and frame buildings used for classroom space, married student housing and other purposes. The first separate dormitory building is the "girl's dorm" or West Hall shown in the distance.

Description

Citation

Publisher

License

Journal

Volume

Issue

PubMed ID

DOI

ISSN

EISSN