Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2021-09-08T18:44:35Z
dc.date.available2021-09-08T18:44:35Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1951/80346
dc.description.abstractThis is a section of an 1872 plat map atlas showing the neighborhood around the college as it then was. Notice that there is just the one building, standing on the original six acre lot on Utica Street, where today's Hartwell Hall is. Look around the campus and notice all the houses, both inside what we think of as the lawn of Hartwell, and the neighborhoods behind the campus. Beyond those house were fields and orchards. In the post WWII expansion years. especially in the 1950s and 1960s all this changed of course.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.subjectBrockport Normal School
dc.subjectMaps
dc.titleCampus "Map" ca1872
dc.typeimage
dc.description.institutionSUNY Brockport
dc.description.publicationtitleThe Physical Campus of the College at Brockport
dc.source.statuspublished


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record