Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorBallard, Matthew R.
dc.date.accessioned2021-09-08T18:41:36Z
dc.date.available2021-09-08T18:41:36Z
dc.date.issued2017-09-16
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1951/80300
dc.description.abstractConstructed at "Two Bridges" in Carlton, the Marsh Creek bridge was first replaced in 1861 under the direction of David Fuller. After 44 years, the span was once again replaced in 1922 under the direction of L. Waldo Callard.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.publisherCounty of Orleans
dc.subjectTown Of Carlton
dc.subjectOrleans County
dc.subjectOak Orchard River
dc.subjectInfrastructure
dc.titleMarsh Creek Span Completed Under Budget in 1922
dc.typearticle
dc.contributor.organizationOrleans County Department of History
dc.description.institutionSUNY Brockport
dc.description.publicationtitlePioneer Record
dc.source.issue38
dc.source.statuspublished
dc.source.volume3


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record