Marsh Creek Span Completed Under Budget in 1922
AuthorBallard, Matthew R.
PublisherCounty of Orleans
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractConstructed at "Two Bridges" in Carlton, the Marsh Creek bridge was first replaced in 1861 under the direction of David Fuller. After 44 years, the span was once again replaced in 1922 under the direction of L. Waldo Callard.
- Pioneer Record