Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorBallard, Matthew R.
dc.date.accessioned2021-09-08T18:41:18Z
dc.date.available2021-09-08T18:41:18Z
dc.date.issued2018-01-01
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1951/80255
dc.description.abstractIn 1989, an Urban Development Corporation grant was used to install fifteen historic markers in towns and villages throughout Orleans County. This sign marks the location where a 275-foot-long pier was constructed in 1850 by Nathan Gilbert to shop lumber and grain across Lake Ontario.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.publisherCounty of Orleans
dc.subjectTown Of Yates
dc.subjectOrleans County
dc.subjectBusinesses
dc.subjectLake Ontario
dc.subjectHistoric Markers
dc.titleShadigee Was Once Home to Shipping Pier
dc.typearticle
dc.contributor.organizationOrleans County Department of History
dc.description.institutionSUNY Brockport
dc.description.publicationtitlePioneer Record
dc.source.issue1
dc.source.statuspublished
dc.source.volume4


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record