Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorBallard, Matthew R.
dc.date.accessioned2021-09-08T18:41:15Z
dc.date.available2021-09-08T18:41:15Z
dc.date.issued2018-06-16
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1951/80241
dc.description.abstractNinety-five years ago, the Virgil Bogue Home for Dependent Children opened its doors to young children in need of a home due to the "loss of their parents or the inability of their parents to support them." The home functioned from 1923 to 1949, when it was determined that the Bogue estate and associated investments were no longer sufficient in value to support the institution. The home was sold in 1963 and the organization became the Bogue Fund for Dependent Children.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.publisherCounty of Orleans
dc.subjectVillage Of Albion
dc.subjectSocial Reform
dc.subjectOrphanages
dc.subjectBogue Home
dc.subjectOrleans County
dc.titleBogues Dedicated Estate to Caring for Children of Orleans County
dc.typearticle
dc.contributor.organizationOrleans County Department of History
dc.description.institutionSUNY Brockport
dc.description.publicationtitlePioneer Record
dc.source.issue24
dc.source.statuspublished
dc.source.volume4


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record