Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorGuelph, George
dc.date.accessioned2021-09-08T18:27:29Z
dc.date.available2021-09-08T18:27:29Z
dc.date.issued1910-01-01
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1951/80088
dc.description.abstractThis brick structure was built in 1884 on Market Street to house the local fire companies in the aftermath of a bad fire on Main Street in 1877. The building was torn down and replaced by the current structure in 1971.
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.subjectBrockport Fire Department
dc.subjectMarket Street
dc.titleMarket Street Fire Hall, Brockport
dc.typeimage
dc.description.institutionSUNY Brockport
dc.description.publicationtitleLocal History: Images
dc.source.statuspublished


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record