Now showing items 1-11 of 11

    • 26 Erie Street, Brockport NY 

      Guelph, George (1915-01-01)
      26 Erie Street, ca1915. This house stood on the north side of Erie Street, until torn down ca1969 to create today's municipal parking lot. Note the trolley car lines and tracks; the Colonial Inn was a station on the trolley ...
    • Brockport Old Home Week Parade 

      Guelph, George (1911-01-01)
      A parade in Brockport, part of the summer of 1911 Old Home Week celebration.
    • Capen Hose Fire Company 

      Guelph, George (1910-01-01)
      The Capen Hose fire house in Brockport ca1912.
    • College Street 

      Unknown author (2013-01-24)
      Looking west up College Street in the direction of the then Normal School campus, today's Hartwell Hall.
    • First Presbyterian Church 

      Unknown author (2013-01-24)
      This photograph of First Presbyterian Church ca1910 shows the manse on the left; this building was torn down in 1965.
    • Lark Inn 

      Unknown author (2013-01-24)
      The Lark Inn was on the west side of Park Avenue, immediately north of the railroad tracks. It burned in 1913.
    • Methodist Church, Brockport NY 

      Guelph, George (1905-01-01)
      Looking at the Brockport Methodist Church from across Main Street. This is from before the installation of the D.A.R. clock in 1914.
    • Old Home Week, Brockport 

      Guelph, George (1911-01-01)
      Brockport, Main Street, Old Home Week. This celebration of the village's history and community was very popular.
    • St. Lukes Epicopal Church, Brockport NY 

      Guelph, George (1905-01-01)
      A photo of St. Luke's church and parish house ca1905. Notice the sign for the livery stable on the pole; the stable was next door, where the village offices are today.
    • Tornado in Brockport, Holley Street 

      Guelph, George (1906-01-01)
      This photo shows the destruction on the west end of Holley Street resulting from a tornado that occured in Brockport June 8, 1906. James Thuresson's wife lost her life from the storm which destroyed their home.
    • Towboat on Canal 

      Unknown author (2013-01-24)
      The R.H. Hebard tugboat on the canal in between the Main Street and Park Avenue Bridges, ca1910, probably before the canal was widened in 1914.